The Field of Heroes 5K Run/Walk
The second annual Field of Heroes 5K Run/Walk, presented by OhioHealth, will once again provide an active, alternative way for community members to honor their heroes, while providing a wellness opportunity in a unique and breathtaking setting. This family-friendly 5K run/walk features a flat course on paved recreation paths, against one of the most memorable backdrops you’ll ever experience.
- Day of packet pick up will also begin at 7:00am at the park.
- • Date & Time: Sunday, May 25, 2014 at 8:00 AM
- • Location: Westerville Sports Complex (Cleveland Ave. & County Line Rd.)
- • Premier Races will timing the race, and packet pickup will be at Fleet Feet Sports - 1270 E Powell Rd, Lewis Center, OH
You can pick up your packets starting Wednesday, May 21 through Saturday, May 24.
- • Price*:
°Online registration will close Saturday afternoon. You can still register onsite the morning of the race for $35.
°$20 - Active & Veteran Military and Public Safety Personnel (Police, Fire/EMT & Communications), and children 12 and under
- • Participants get:° Chip timing
° Tech T-shirt (guaranteed for first 500 registrations)
° Finisher's medal
° Hydration station and post-race snacks
° $5.00 discount on Field of Heroes flag purchase / dedication when ordering on-site
Due to overwhelming success, the course has been changed and will help honor our public safety personnel, our honorees for 2014.
- • Start and finish in the Westerville Sports Complex
- • Run/walk through the Sports Complex, to First Responders’ park, through Westerville Fire Station 111, into Heritage Park, then under Cleveland Ave., and into the
- • Participants will run/walk through the Field of Heroes flags as they approach the “home stretch”
Please visit our Facebook page for lots of great pictures from last years race.